I'd like to go out-of-state (I've lived in Florida my ENTIRE LIFE, and as
So suggestions? Brainstorms?
Also, summin' needs to hook a sister up with what happened during the live episode of 'Ghost Hunters' last night as
Next, yes, I realize I've been over-relying on memes for content lately. I beg your mercy, good Ellejai, it has been
1. Do you remember how you ended up friending me?
2. Head over to my user icons - which is your favorite?
3. Do we share any user icons?
4. What (thus far) is your favorite single entry of mine? (Name the reason)
5. Do you know me from somewhere other than LJ?
6. If you're here for something other than entries (fics, icons, videos, music, banners, manips etc) - what do you enjoy most?
7. Have you learned anything from me?
8. Do you have a pet fandom you think I should check out?
9. Do you like my mood theme?
10. Will you answer this meme before stealing it and putting it on your LJ?
And you would not BELIEVE how hard it is to find a good/amusing remix for "Don't Tase Me, Bro!" Granted, there are a few that are highly chuckle worthy (most notably "U Can't Tase This", and OMG look there's even a folk song version (ahh, the memories)), but nothing truly A-MAZING, worth the effort of ripping the mp3 file to my hard drive. I'm almost ashamed of you, internet. You bring me the endless joy of the Picard Song, and countless remixes of "United States of Whatever", and yet this gets practically nothing? Bad form.
However, that doesn't stop me from wanting
ION, I have a new obsession with Smile. Anyone who wants the demo recording (since there never was any sort of cast album) can see me. (Because Jeff McCarthy and Jodi Benson are love. But... not together. ._.)
And because it's obvious that I currently have absolutely no idea how to organize thoughts into any kind of proper format, THIS makes my inner Misty all sorts of happy. And seriously, and anything new-ish come out about 1-18-08 in the past few months, because I would REALLY like to know what is going on with the project.